Karanvir Bohra is an Indian actor, producer, and television host who was born on August 28, 1982, in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. At the young age of eight, the famous television actor began his professional career as a child performer in Tejaa (1990). Karanvir acted as a kid artist as well, but he is best known for his negative part in the TV series Kasautii Zindagii Kay. He has also been in dancing and other reality shows. Karanvir Bohra is also known for hosting a number of shows. He also owns Pegasus, a local apparel line. Let’s have a look at Karanvir Bohra’s wiki, biography, personal life, marriage, children, and other information. So, keep updated with Trendy Kendy for more celebrities’ Wikipedia, and biographies.
Karanvir Bohra Wiki/ Biography
|Real Name||Manoj Bohra|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Producer, TV Presenter|
Physical Stats & More
|Body Measurements (approx.)||
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||28 August 1982|
|Age||38 Years (As of 2021)|
|Birthplace||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|School||GD Somani Memorial School, Mumbai|
|College||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Debut||Tejaa (1990) – Child Artist|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing Cricket , Gymmimg|
Girlfriends, Affairs, and More
|Affair/Girlfriend||Teejay Sidhu (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||3 November 2006|
|Marriage Place||Sri Sri Ravishankar Ashram, Bengaluru|
|Wife/Spouse||Teejay Sidhu (Actress)|
Daughter(s)– Vienna Bohra, Raya Bella Bohra (Twins, b. 2017)
|Parents||Father– Mahendra Bohra (Filmmaker)
Mother– Madhu Bohra
Sister– Meenakshi Bohra Vyas
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Vyjayanthimala, Waheeda Rehman, Helen|
|Favourite Food(s)||Sandwiches, Mawe Ki Barfi, Chocolates|
|Favourite Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood– Lamhe (1991)
Hollywood– Memento (2000), The Matrix (1999)
|Favourite Music Band||Fourplay|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Maldives, Goa|
Karanvir Bohra Career
Karanvir Bohra attended Mumbai’s GD Somani Memorial School for his education. He chose Sciences as his major after finishing high school> He did his college from Elphinstone College in Mumbai. He then dropped out of science because of low marks and other stuff and went on to get his Bachelors in Commerce at Mumbai’s Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics.
Talking about his acting career, h e started his professional career at a young age. Bohra made his debut on-screen appearance as a child actor in the Bollywood film Tejaa in 1990, portraying the character of little Tejaa.
In his teenage, Karanvir assisted the directors of CID and Achanak 37 Saal Baad, two TV serials. In 2008, he co-hosted the reality TV show Ek Se Badhkar Ek with Tina Parekh. Bohra was also featured in the television series Just Mohabbat, which aired in 1999. Apart from performing in television serials, Bohra and his wife Teejay Sidhu appeared in a number of reality TV shows, including Nach Baliye Season 4 (2008). Karanvir Bohra made his Bollywood debut in 2008 with the film Kismat Konnection, which also starred Shahid Kapoor and Vidya Balan.
Karanvir Bohra Awards List
- The TV series ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’ won the Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role. (2006)
- For the TV series ‘Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava?,’ he won an Indian Telly Award and an Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role. (2012)
- The TV serial ‘Qubool Hai’ won the Zee Gold Award for Best Onscreen Jodi (together with Surbhi Jyoti). (2015)
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Television Industry from the Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation. (2017)
- Boroplus Gold Award for Best Actor in a TV Series (Critics) for ‘Naagin 2’ (2017)
- Best Social Swagger of the Year Zee Rishtey Award
- The reality TV show ‘India’s Best Judwaah’ won the Lions Gold Award for Best Host. (2018)
Karanvir Bohra Controversies
When Shah Rukh Khan’s vanity van crashed with Karan Bohra’s parked car, he asked him not to file a police report.
He stated that he was not convinced with the show’s leap in Season 3 as the reason for his contentious exit from the TV series ‘Qubool Hai.’ Karanvir wanted to leave because the role was not engaging enough and the TRP was poor.
Karanvir Bohra Lock Upp Contestant
Ekta Kapoor announced the name of the fifth confirmed contestant of AltBalaji and MX Player’s upcoming show Lock Upp on Saturday. Poonam Pandey, Nisha Rawal, Munawar Faruqui, and Babita Phogat will star alongside Karanvir Bohra in the reality show. Kangana Ranaut, a Bollywood actress, will host the show. The show will telecast on ALT Balaji and Mx Player.
Karanvir Bohra Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Interesting Facts About Karanvir Bohra
- Karanvir does not consume tobacco. He beleives on healthy lifestyle.
- Teejay Sidhu, his wife, is three and a half years his senior. He has two twins girls with his wife.
- Dancing, cricket, and gymming are some of his favourite hobbies.
- In the year 2000, Karanvir worked as an assistant director on the television series ‘CID’ and ‘Achanak 37 Saal Baad.’
- Karanvir is a Kathak dancer who underwent two years of training from “Pandit Veeru Krishnan.”
- He and “Tina Parekh” hosted the reality TV show “Ek Se Badhkar Ek” in 2008.
- In 2013, he produced and acted in his first Punjabi film, ‘Love Yoou Soniye,’ alongside his wife “Teejay Sidhu.”
- He presented the reality television show ‘India’s Best Judwaah’ on Zee TV in 2017.
- He is the grandson of late producer “Ramkumar Bohra” and the son of filmmaker “Mahendra Bohra.”
- In June 2012, Karanvir Bohra and fashion designer Amy Billmoria collaborated to establish Pegasus, a men’s clothing line.