The Rajsi Verma is a popular Indian actress who is known for her shows. She started her career through modeling later she shift to acting. As per the Rajsi Verma Wiki, her first film was Beiimaan Love which was directed by Rajeev Chaudhari. She has done a lot of web series and serials in her career but she is known for her bold role in series called Charmsukh Sautela Pyaar web which officially released on the Ullu app.
The Rajsi Verma was born on 11 October 1989. She was born and lives in Mumbai. She has done her study at Jagan Insitute of management studies, KES shroff college, and the University of Mumbai. In 2018 she got a chance to play a role in Mukesh Bhatt’s film Jalebi. Also, she was seen in the horror drama series title Tantra which was directed by Vikram Bhatt. In this article, we cover Rajsi Verma wiki, bio, age, family, boyfriends, and a lot more. So, keep reading this article.
Rajsi Verma Wiki / Biography
|Real Full Birth Name||Rajsi Verma|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Famous for||Charmsukh Sautela Pyaar|
|Age (As of 2018)||30 years|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1989|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inch|
|Hobbies||Acting, Dance and Gyming|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra|
Rajsi Verma Movie, TV & Web Series List
- Savdhaan India – 2012 to Present
- Crime Patrol – 2003 to Present
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 2013 to Present
- Suhani Si Ek Ladki – 2014
- Diya Aur Baati Hum – 2011 to 2016
- Beiimaan Love – 2016 (Role: Shoba)
- Ribbon – 2017 (Role: Doctor)
- Fear Files
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki – 2016 to 2018
- We Tantra
- Aye Zindagi – 2017
- Jalebi – 2018
Rajsi Verma Interesting Facts
- She was born in 1989 (11 October), Mumbai
- Her Zodiac sign is Libra
- She is 30 years old ( As of 2019)
- She is popular for her role in Charmsukh Sautela Pyaar and Charmsukh Mom and Daughter.
- She goes to the gym daily and follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She likes travelling, acting, gyming and food.
AdvertisementView this post on Instagram
Thanks for visiting our site Trendy Kendy. Keep update with us for more Celebrity Wiki and Bios.