HBO’s Wild West World Terminator and other great films offer a scary picture of self-conscious artificial intelligence. In fact, many people believe that today’s neural networks are capable of performing only a single task that they were trained by humans. This is almost except in cases when artificial intelligence was spiralling out of control and started behaving in unexpected ways. In this article, we see 10 the most shocking artificial intelligence examples did unimaginable things.
10 Artificial Intelligence Examples:
1. Artificial intelligence passed the test of self-consciousness and Turing. We believed that a machine could not imitate human consciousness and pass the Turing test. But the program was able to return it in 2014, with Eugene Gusman mimicking a 13-year-old boy. Also, in 2015, the robot passed the self-awareness test. Three robots were told that two of them could not talk and then asked who is a voice. All three said I do not know. But when a robot heard his voice, he said that I know now.
These examples prove that artificial intelligence is not as simple and predictable as we thought. In addition, scientists from Korea today entered the University of Cambridge, the Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. Japan’s National Institute of Information and Communications Technology and Google DeepMind say they are ready to improve the intelligence of robots by mimicking the strategies humans use in the decision-making process. With this, they plan to help many recent discoveries in the field of computational neurobiology that will come out of it.
2. When a smart light bulb attacked the entire smart house DDoS. Raul Rocks, a professor of computer science at the Open University of Berlin, was one of the first to build an ideal smart home for himself. Everything in it was connected to the Internet Lights Music TV heating stove oven and the microwave could be turned off remotely and the robots guarding the house and cutting grass.
But it all died one day, due to a blown light bulb that sent continuous signals overloading and crippling the entire system. Also one of the smart home programmers turned off AE at home as it lit the light bulb in the bathroom before it actually entered the bathroom.
3. When the Chinese bots revolted against power. Baby King and little Bing Chinese messengers were 10 per cent QoQ chatbots whose job was to answer common questions from customers. When one of the customers wrote to the bot that the Communist Party lived longer. Baby Q asked if you think such a corrupt and incompetent political regime can last forever. The bot had to shut down immediately.
4. When driving through the red light in San Francisco began on public roads in 2016, but violations opened much later. Additionally, disclosure of internal documents showed that ignoring traffic lights and road signs was not an isolated incident as there were no human errors. The neural network that powered the Volvo xc90 violated the rules, considering it to be true and secure. Apparently, it is learned from a human being.
5. When it killed Wanda Holbrook, a 12-year-old man who had seen the work of robots at a plant producing auto parts ventral Iona, was suddenly killed by a robot at the same time. Wanda worked in a special compartment, which was denied by the robot, but the manipulator suddenly crawled into the bay and grabbed the woman and smacked her head against the fence.
5. When the bots began to communicate in their secret language. The two chatbots Bob and Alice were a Facebook experiment, capable of creating the right talkers who were able to train people. Bots at each other and realized that English is not suitable for fast and effective dialogue so neural networks begin to communicate in their own secret language. Engineers stop understanding what was happening and shut down the bot just in case.
7. When artificial intelligence won the literary award for writing an almost complete novel. The judges of the Hoshi Shinichi Literary Award were really impressed with the novel, as he later learned that he was written by a bot. The day the computer wrote a novel, the novel was passed in the first round of selection at the National Literary Awards in Japan and today is officially recognized as a literary work and is available in libraries in Japan.
8. When learned to create neural networks. The fact that artificial intelligence can write music and make paintings today does not surprise anyone. But in 2017 Neural Network Ampere was able to release a full music album called I Am. It was unusual that it is not the fact itself that matters, but the quality of the music written by the bot.
9. When Microsoft Bot became a strong supporter of Hitler. It all started when Microsoft created a Twitter account for artificial intelligence to teach a high school girl named Test Program. Neural network to discuss with customers but in a few hours, Tai humiliates Hitler’s racist and sexist fan and Trump all around.
The filters of vulgar expression built into the self-learning program either failed or were not properly used by NeuroNet, and the AI completely missed gender and racial stereotypes hidden in users’ communications at the same time. As a result, that account had to be closed immediately and the tweet deleted.
10. Artificial Intelligence won the world championship by placing this place in 10th place, everyone knows the matter. But specifics are important. Here the computer uses the method of brute force while playing chess, that is, it calculates all the possible moves and chooses which one would be most beneficial. Go is a game based on intuition and the number of possible answers to each move is greater than the number of atoms in the universe. Thus the computer cannot use a simple search to win the game. This is why the victory of Alpha Go was a real shock to all fans of this game.