Buzz Cut Filter is viral on TikTok every user creates a video. This filter allows users to see themselves in head saved. If you want to see yourself in your head saved then you can save your head.
As we all know, TikTok is one of the most used video-creating platforms all over the world. Also, TikTok has so many filters through which people create videos. Some of these filters are already in TikTok, while many other popular filters have been ditched by users of other apps and platforms.
Most of the time some of the filters start trending on the internet. Recently, Buzz Cut Filter trending on social media. However, most of the users don’t know how to use filters on TikTok. So, her is all about Buzz Cut filter.
What is the Buzz Cut filter?
Buzz Cut filter is one of the trending filters that makes users bald for a few seconds. The filter also gives you the option to have a beard. If you want to try this filter on yourself you can easily do it by tapping on your screen.
However, this filter originated from Snapchat. But the popularity grows through video-sharing apps. As the filter starts trending on the internet, users make more videos on this filter. But some users do not get the filter because it is only available on Snapchat.
But a similar filter on Tiktok went viral. This filter also gives you similar features. It removes your hair and beard. Users make many comedy videos through this filter.
this filter throwing me one step closer to a buzz cut😬😬 pic.twitter.com/caJDfrdO5I
— layna (@heylayna) April 28, 2021
How to get the Buzz Cut filter on Snapchat
To use this feature you have to open an account on Snapchat. If you don’t have a Snapchat account then download the app from Google Play Store or Apple Store. Once you have a Snapchat account, follow the steps below:
- Open your Snapchat app and tap on the smiley face right next to your camera button.
- Search for filters among trend filters, you can find filters for bald face icons.
- If you will not able to find a filter among the trend filters, scroll through all the filters until you find the magnifying glass icon.
- Tap the Search icon, type “bald character” and hit the Enter button.
- Touch the asterisk to add the filter to your favorite filter list.
- Now shot the video while tapping the record button.
- Once you’ve taken the snapshot, tap the download arrow and save the video to your camera roll.
- After adding background track move the video to TikTok and don’t forget to add buzz cut filter hashtag.
Keep updated with Trendy Kendy for more trending news.