How to Remove Stubborn Tan From Face? We all love beaches in the summer, waves, sun, and the sheer fun of being out in nature. One thing that ruins this experience is the tan you get afterward. In fact, tan is a big problem for people of both genders. With the increasing temperatures and harsh summers nowadays, tanning comes very easy almost as it comes naturally no matter where you stay plains, mountains, beach tanning will find you.
Some tan is easy to remove while some tan is really stubborn and is really hard to get rid of. Face tan is one such example. It is really stubborn and hard to get rid of but there are many ways that can be helpful to get rid of the stubborn tan. Many homes remedies and even face packs, face washes available in the market can be really helpful in this.
This article will cover some of the things you can do to remove the stubborn tan from your face, also covered will be few DIY face packs you can make at home and use for your cause.
- 8 Benefits of Carrot Juice for Skin Complexion and Hair
- Best Benefits of Besan Facepack For Glowing & Clear Skin in 2021
- How to Fix Sleep Schedule From Night to Day: 6 Proven Tips to Get Your Sleep Schedule Back on Track
- Best Foods That Make You Sleep Through at Night
How to get rid of stubborn tan from face
- One of the easiest ways to get rid of the tan is to exfoliate. Exfoliating helps remove the upper layer of the dead skin revealing the layer of fresh glowing skin underneath. They are many ways to exfoliator you can use a chemical exfoliator, a scrub, or use a brush or sponges to remove the upper dead layer of skin.
- There are many products available in the market that can help lighten the tone of the skin, many products with specific ingredients can be very helpful in treating the face tan. Azelaic acid, glycolic acid, vitamin C, retinoids, kojic acid, and 2% hydroquinone are the ingredients you should be looking for in the skin products you are buying.
- Baking soda is a great product to use for tan removal, a face pack made of 1 tbsp of baking soda and 2 tbsp orange juice can help remove the dead layer of skin and reveal the glowing skin underneath. Put these ingredients in a bowl mix well together to form a consistent paste-like texture, apply a thin layer of the mixture on your face and neck leave it on for 15-20 minutes until it dries, then use a wet cotton swab to remove it, wash your face with water to remove the leftover residue. Apply moisturizer and SPF afterward. You can use this mask once a week, it will help remove tan and will also make your skin glowing.
- A face pack made of honey, lemon, and sugar is a really good way to get rid of the tan. Vitamin C present in the lemon helps exfoliate the skin and also gives a glowing touch to your skin. Honey is a natural exfoliator too. To make this face pack first squeeze enough lemon juice into a bowl to cover the body parts you plan on applying it then add a little sugar and a generous amount of honey into it. The mixture needs to be thin, not watery but not too thick. Once you achieve that consistency applies it on your face let it stay for 15-20 minutes once dry use your hands and rub the mixture on your face in a way you would do with a scrub and then wash it off.
- A face pack made of tomato and yogurt can also be a very good treatment for tan. Tomato helps slow the signs of aging it is also rich in antioxidants and free radicals which are really good for the skin. Yogurt contains lactic acid that helps remove the dead skin and lighten the skin tone. To make this face pack remove the upper layer of tomato and blend it with 2 tbsp of yogurt then apply this mixture on your tanned body parts, leave it on for 15-20 minutes then wash it off. This solution can be used after every 2 days and you will start noticing the difference soon.
- A face pack made of papaya and honey can help reduce inflammation, oxidative damage and help make the skin look younger. Cut papaya into cubes you will only need a quarter of this. Put it in a bowl add some honey to it and start mashing it with a fork, you want a semi-thick consistency, once you get it to apply the mixture on your face and let it dry for some time, once dry wash it off with warm water. Apply a moisturizer afterward.
These remedies will help you how to remove stubborn tan from your face just take it one step at a time. Be patient try out these remedies one by one and see what works for you. Avoid any face pack or product that has ingredients you are allergic to.