Is Belize the Best Country to Pursue an MBBS Course? If you want to complete your dream of being a doctor in a place that provides quality education at an affordable price, then yes, you must opt for MBBS from Belize!
There are many issues with some regions of the country where petty thefts have become common and other wrongs, and it is better not to step out into some areas after the sunsets. But you can get admitted to the Washington University of Health and Science, the university based in Belize, Central America. It has gained essential
recognition and is situated in a pretty good region.
Is Belize the Best Country to Pursue an MBBS Course?
The beautiful country of Central America is not just known for its pristine beaches and
excellent resorts. Still, thousands of medical aspirants from India, Africa, Nepal, Sri
Lanka and many other countries are admitted to universities. You can check out
the Washington University of Health and Science reviews, as this is one of the top
universities in Belize.
Let’s talk about why many Indian students prefer to go to Belize, i.e., become a doctor in the USA through USMLE. You’ll be satisfied to know that ECFMG recognizes many
Universities, and therefore you can still become a doctor in the US!
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS in Belize for Indian Students
Applied and Practical Knowledge
● Medicine is an applied science due to which a medical applicant needs to learn how to
use the concepts studied in the classroom.
● Studying MBBS in Caribbean medical universities means more focus on the practical
use of medicine.
● Washington University of Health and Science News provides informative
updates for medical students.
● The study pattern followed in medical schools in the West Indies imparts more
applied knowledge than a theoretical one.
Easy and Hassle-Free Admission
- To get admission to study MBBS in Caribbean medical schools, Indian students don’t
need to clear any entrance examinations like IELTS and TOEFL.
- The admission policy of most medical institutes in the country is easy compared to
Indian medical colleges.
Affordable Tuition Fee For the MBBS Course
● For an Indian medical aspirant planning to study MBBS in Belize, the overall cost of
the MBBS course is quite reasonable compared to private medical colleges in any other
● This is an excellent choice for those medical aspirants from India who wish to study
MBBS cannot afford to spend a significant amount on it.
English as the Medium of Instruction
● For studying MBBS in the Caribbean medical universities, an Indian student does not
need to learn any new foreign language.
● English is the medium of instruction used for medical education in the West Indies.
- Most medical universities in the Caribbean islands are equipped with the latest
infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- This allows Indian medical students to work with the best possible technology in the
Washington University of Health and Science Ranking
- The university’s Country rank is 5
- World rank is 24484
- Recognized by the Ministry of Education of Belize, International Medical Education
Directory (IMED), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG),
Medical Council of India (MCI), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical
Education and Research (FAIMER), and World Health Organisation (WHO).
Some pros of taking admission to Washington University of Health and Science:
1. Easy Admission Policy
2. No requirement for ELPs (English Language Proficiency tests)
3. Updates Washington University of Health and Science News Rolling Admissions (January, May & September)
4. Finest Medical Curriculum in line with the US Curriculum.
Every year, hundreds of Indian medical aspirants prefer to pursue MBBS since they
have got everything one would need to pursue MBBS as an international student. The
Universities of Belize are recognized in India, and they teach the whole course in the
English language. Students seeking admission in MBBS degrees can go to WUHS as it is
in the best location in Central America in Belize. You must check out Washington
University of Health and Science reviews to learn more about the university.
We hope this article helps you to understand Is Belize the Best Country to Pursue an MBBS Course? Stay tuned with Trendy Kendy for more updates and news.