Editing is the main part of our photo to make the photo look good and attractive. In today’s, social media era everyone wants to upload a photo on their social handle to stand out. And for a good photo, everyone wants good hair colour editing apps in their devices.
There are many options from which you can change your hair colours easily. But, In this article, we show you some best hair colour editing Apps.
Pics art is one of the best android application which takes you photo into some next level. There are many options from which you edit some best photos. You can use Picsart either on your android phone or PC. For changing the colour of your hair you should follow these steps:
- Open your Picsart application on your phone.
- Click on the draw icon.
- Select the colour of your hair with some size and opacity.
- Draw the colour on the hair.
- Afterwards, click on the three layers of options.
- Choose the overlay option from the list of Nor.
- Then erase the extra part of colour with an eraser.
- Final, readjust the opacity setting for better results.
This a best app to edit your hair in a realistic manner. This app is mostly used for making a drawing or creating amazing artwork. It is available on all the devices and the tool is very familiar to easily create the shapes and textures. Follow the steps below to make an edit or change the colour.
- Open the dashboard of SketchBook.
- Open the picture which you seek to edit.
- Click on the layer option above.
- Select the layer and brushes options.
- Choose the synthetic Coarse Angular Brush 2 from the brush category.
- Adjust the size, Flow and strength also Choose the colour.
- And, use your brush on the hair according to the need.
Snapsheed is a professional photo editing apps which are available only for Android and iPhone users. There are more than 50.000.000+ download in Playstore and 4 plus rating application that bring a computer editing software power into the mobile. There are more than 29 tolls that offer you professional features within a minute. To change the hair of your colour follows the steps below:
- Open the dashboard and choose the image to change the hair colour.
- Go to the pencil icon and hit the option of double exposure.
- Then choose the colours from the plus icon and go to overlay.
- Select undo options and go to view edits, select the brush option.
- Apply colours on your hair wisely.